- Remarks: You have to see this gem! In the heart of the North Limestone district, this charming house has been improved top to bottom, inside and out! Outside new items include: complete privacy fenced yard, front siding, low-E windows, doors, gated fence in backyard to allow off street parking and new HVAC. Open the door to completely new, renovated home: great room with recessed lighting, ceiling fan and laminate flooring throughout; half bath with all new fixtures including a granite vanity; kitchen has new cabinets, counter tops, and stainless steel appliances, a large eating area and a good sized laundry room; hardwood stairs leading upstairs are new with a decorative hand rail. Upstairs you will find newly carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans. a full bath (with a granite vanity) and new large storage closet. To complete this house, you will find a new large master suite with walk in closet, ceiling fan and private bath with a granite double-sink vanity and step in shower.
- Directions: From Maple Lane and Loudon Avenue, head toward downtown on Maple, then right onto Eddie. House is on the left.
- Tax Rate: 1.2174
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Window Blinds,Walk-in Closets,Washer-Dryer Hook-up
- Exterior Features: Insulated Glass,Window Screens,Storm Doors,Patio,Wood Fence,Privacy Fence,Storage Shed
- Elementary: Arlington
- Middle: Lexington Trad
- High School: Frederick Douglass
- Flooring: Hardwood,Carpet,Laminate
- Fireplace: None
- Listing Agent: Ivy Barksdale
- Listing Office: Guide Realty, Inc.